Alcadon acquires 80 percent of 6X International BV

Alcadon Group AB has acquired 80 percent of 6X International, a distributor of fiber optic solutions and systems. The acquisition also includes a call / put option for the remaining 20 percent.

Founded in 1991, 6X International is a value-add distributor specialized on fiber optic components and complete solutions.

Alcadon was represented by KANTER in the transaction. KANTER’s team consisted primarily of Karl Eklund and Axel Jönsson.